Rhonda’s Cooking

www.rhondascooking.com

Read the Cooking Instructions First!

Posted by rhondascooking on October 5, 2008

Just this past week, several people had Salmonella poisoning after eating frozen stuffed chicken entrees that were raw but breaded.  This happened all because people who got sick did not follow the instructions and reportedly used microwaves to prepare the entrees.1  

 

1“Cook frozen chicken entrees properly, USDA urges.”  Reuters.com. 04 Oct. 2008. 05 Oct. 2008

<http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE4930BJ20081004>.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: